Complett 232 DIGITRONIC
Our team is happy to answer any question you make have regarding the product, our finance options, or any general query.
Complett 232 DIGITRONIC
Electronic sock toe closing machine
- A new conception machine that exploits the "ALU-SPEED" technology: the new Complett patent on the movements of the sewing heads. Less friction, balanced, and reduced moving masses, and perfect lubrification allow to reach a higher speed. There is virtually no wear of the components.
- An innovative study on the reduction in the overall dimensions and weights, that leads to a solution of the maximum compactness (new Complett patent) combined with the top-quality materials used in the manufacture of the machine.
- Very low noise level: 70 decibel equal to the noise one would hear in an office
- The balanced movement of the "conveyor-transport" and the perfect stitch formation at any speed, assure major accuracy in the sock toe seam
- The absence of vibrations, the noiseless operation, and the very low power consumption 140watts (equivalent to the consumption of one bulb of household use) combined with high speed and seam quality make of the machine model 232 the ideal working place as far as performance, productivity and ergonomics are concerned.
- Standard speed 4.500 RPM, available as option in 5.200 RPM speed version
- Touch screen display that controls:
- electronic selection of the transport speed
- Multi-function sock-counter complete with:
- a four shift sock counter
- pre-selectable sock counter
- main sock counter with protection device
- "production per minute" indicator
- "DIGI" integrated control system. The panel board allows to control both machine and sock turner STEP 2
- 232 DIGITRONIC is ready to be connected (on demand) to the sock turner with integral electronic control STEP 2
- 232 DIGITRONIC is ready to be equipped (on demand) with the following devices:
- E.A.S. (ELECTRONIC ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM) that allows to memorise and reproduce with maximum ease:
opening of the blades
height of the conveyor
adjustment of the knife
height of the sewing heads
- PROFILE SYSTEM (COMPLETT PATENT REGISTERED) that improves the seam quality and helps to eliminate the problem of the corners. The second sewing head follows the "curved" contour of the sock and stitches at two different heights.